In July I spent 2wks at
UCLA Anderson School for a course that has been transformational for my career. Enough said...now moving onto the fun that's been going on since I returned. There was lots of catching up to do when I came back to Chicago since I missed our wedding anniversary and we had to celebrate Paul's birthday. Rather than tell you, I think these photos walk you through another SubiesintheCity whirlwind weekend.
 |
Pitchfork Musicfest on Saturday - Thanks to Marisa for the tickets! For the record, that tshirt Paul's wearing is the name of his dodge ball team |
 |
The crowd at Pitchfork in between sets in 90 degree heat
|
 |
| Sunday Funday to Celebrate Paul's birthday |
 |
| Greg & Paul |
 |
| Bacon & Brew at Honky Tonk BBQ for dinner |
 |
| Live Bands nightly at Honky Tonk BBQ |
Paul requested a Sunday Funday for his Birthday and he picked the places in
Pilsen neighborhood. A dozen of our friends obliged and we headed south on bikes. The neighborhood is known for it's vibrant murals like the one in the photo above outside of
Simone's. We enjoyed Simone's outside patio and then moved on two blocks to
Honk Tonky BBQ which serves bacon candy on top of draft beer. The birthday boy couldn't of been happier.
 |
| Happy Birthday Paul |
No comments:
Post a Comment