Thursday, September 5, 2013

North Coast Festival

Over Labor Day weekend Paul and I went to North Coast Music Festival or as I'm referring to it the teenage electronica fest. A lighting storm temporarily interrupted the night and ruined the sets requiring some the bands to do electronic dance music only but for the most part the music and people were awesome. I'm mean what do EDM loving teenagers love more than an outdoor dance concert with glow in the dark hoola hoops? All that plus a heat storm with lightning.

I asked Paul his favorite part of the show and he shared this moment:
Walking back into Union Park after the severe weather passed and were walking by the merchandise, posters, tee-shirts and jewelry area.  There’s a group of 3 18-year old guys in front of us.  In one of the tents, there’s a female mannequin (from the torso up) without any clothes on.  One of the guys quickly peels off and walks ten feet out of his way to squeeze one of the mannequin’s boobs then met up with his friends again.  I don’t think they saw what he did.  It was awesome.

Ah, teenage boys. 

Paul also noted every 3rd person at the North Coast Music Festival thing was wearing a camelback. I think you can separate people by those willing to wear their water on their back and those that are willing to pay $3 for a bottles of water. I'm the latter. I'm pretty sure that makes me less cool for this group. 

Of course this would be only pic I got
Electronica just lighting us up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment