Paul gave me an oyster shucker. I had announced I wanted 2014 to be things I hadn't tried before. He knows I love oysters and he surprised with a tool that makes it's shockingly easier (still takes some skill and muscle) and no glove or risk of stabbing your hand. It's amazingly gratifying to get the little suckers open.
My sister, Erin and I love to read. She more than me probably. So it's no surprise she introduced me to Oyster Books (www.oysterbooks.com) with a monthly subscription. It's for iPad, iPhone users and through the app you can download and read unlimited books. They have over 100K to choose from! This weekend I read Labor Day with the hopes of maybe a movie date later, great Vday read.
These unexpected oyster theme gifts have carried me through winter and the best part is they keep giving. There's more oysters to shuck and taste and endless books to dive into. Snow days welcome.

No comments:
Post a Comment