![]() |
| backside of card |
January: The Chicken Parm from Parm during our visit to NYC
February: Lobster Reuben in Florida Keys during visit with Rachael
March: Pulled Pork from Pappy's in St Louis when we visited the Brunos
April - June: I couldn't pick just 1! I had to include all 3 of my favorites from New Orleans
July: a pit stop at our favorite place in Newport Beach, Bear Flag, when we were there from my brothers wedding (Paul demands this place everytime we're we visit my family)
Aug: a local Chicago favorite - the asian meatball from Belly Shack
Sept: Paul and I celebrated our 10yr anniversary in Ann Arbor with a stop at Maize 'n Blue
Oct: My parents visit Chicago and we ate at GT Fish & Oyster
Nov: Neighborhood favorite, Mr G's from JP Graziano's (I may or may not eat this once a week)
Dec: Los drowned from Little Goat, another West Loop neighborhood spot. It's open 7am-2am daily and you can order anything at any hour, Paul's ordered this one at 7am before.
A special thanks to my sister, Erin, who put up with my crazy request and used her talents to design the card. She even made sure the front side had an actual picture of people.

We loved the card (especially since one of our fav's made the cut!) :-)
ReplyDeleteI loved this card - it's a true (and creative) homage to so many things I love: travel, you + Paul and of course, sandwiches.
ReplyDelete